It appears you are using a very old version of Internet Explorer. This can cause many problems with pages including some layout issues. Please update your browser.
ATOM 561 PRO EDGER
- Quality proven over 18 years in professional application
- Light-in-weight with full 7 point anti-vibration system
- Strong robust construction
- Very easy to start
- Very Fuel Efficient
- Long Lasting 4-blade cutting system
- Affordable quality with long life, used by Councils and landscapers Australia-wide
- Cuts neat edges everywhere
- Edges anywhere including round corners and curbs and gutters
- Environmentally friendly due to speed of job completion, low energy consumption, economical 4-blade cutting system, and low fuel usage
- Safety features throughout
- Solid steel precision ground drive shaft with ball bearings
- Precision blades shaft with 3 ball bearings
- Durable quality lawn edger with long life will outlast all other brand gasoline edgers
- Model: Atom 561
- Motor: Honda 4-Stroke GX35
- Displacement: 35cc
- Power: 1.2 Kw (1.6hp)
- Fuel: Unleaded petrol (no oil mix)
- Weight: 9kg (20lbs)
- Blades: 271mm (10 2/3”) length
- Maximum Cutting Depth: 75mm (3”) Eg for garden plots.
- Gear box reduction: 3:54:1 Hardened precision cut steel spiral bevel gears
- Wheel: Commercial type rubber tyred with premium sealed ball bearings
- Power Drive: Solid precision 12mm diameter shafts with 7 sealed ball bearings
- Wheel height adjustment arm with wear proof rubber bushings
- Trigger switch control with safety interlock.
- Strong steel tube handle bars with anti-vibration system.
- 35cc Honda 4-stroke full crank commercial engine.
- Heavy duty automatic safety clutch with padded clutch shoes.
- Easy lifting carrying handle.
- Six position height adjustment.
- Edge Guide.
- Exclusive patented 4-blade cutting system. Longest 271mm (10 2/3”) hardened steel blades for smoother operation, longer life and neater cutting.
- Constant height spring return rubberised pivoting debris deflector.
- Very manoeuvrable long lasting large 150mm (6”) rubber tyre wheel with premium sealed ball bearings.
- Fully enclosed blades guard.
- Cutaway showing section of precision ground solid steel drive shaft with hardened precision Spiral Bevel 3.54:1 reduction gears for high torque to drive long blades. Ball bearings used throughout.
- Reinforced high strength Polyamid casing which can withstand 680 kgs (1500 lbs) of weight (Patent pending).
- Cross brace for extra stability.
- Comfortable air cushion bio-rubber handle grips.
- Operator Comfort seven point inbuilt anti-vibration handle system for continuous long machine use. Some operators edge up to 8kms (5 miles) per day.