This compact and flexible scrubber dryer can be used for variable applications. A low – noise cleaning is in both directions possible. Special features of the machine are the hinged push handle and the easily removable tanks, which can be carried with an ergonomic handle. The tanks can also be filled at low wash basins. The brushes and squeegees can be changed within a few seconds without any tools. The Advance version is equipped with additional transport wheels and a brush contact pressure adjustment.
- For better operating comfort.
- With integrated control of water inflow and brush.
- Perfect for carrying and storing.
Ease of servicing
- The suction lips and brushes are easy to replace without tools.
- Water distribution bar can simply be removed and cleaned as necessary.
- All electrical components are quickly and easily accessible.
Powerful and fast
- Two high-speed rotating roller brushes with high contact pressure.
- Two suction lip strips soak up the water – either forwards or backwards.
- The floor is immediately dry.
Low ground clearance
- Reaches under furniture effortlessly.
- The push handle can be folded down in both directions.
- For very low objects, the tank can also be removed.
- Brush working width (mm)400
- Vacuum working width (mm)400
- Drive typeMains operation
- Rated input power (W)2300
- Fresh water container capacity (l)10
- Waste water container capacity (l)10
- Traction motor-
- Container capacity-
- Brush speed (U/min)1100
- Sound pressure level-
- Battery type-
- Type of current (V/Hz)220-240/50
- Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg)100-200/20-30
- Practical working capacity (m²/h)300
- Theoretical working capacity (m²/h)400
- Weight without accessories-
- Weight (with accessories) (kg)30
- Weight incl. packaging-
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)520 x 470 x 380
- Water consumption (l/min)1